- 'Velvet Eyes' invited to participate at Huangshan
Yixian International Photo Festival, China, November 2 - 8, 2014.
- Lightbox Gallery, Astoria, Oregon ~ "Aura" show, October
11 thru November 5, 2014.. Two images chosen: 'Just Out of Reach'
and 'Paper Dreams,' which received Juror's 2nd Award. Juror: Michelle
- Royal Photographic Society International Print Exhibition #157
- "Velvet Eyes" to tour the UK for one year
- Blue Sky Gallery's 'The Optical' July, 2013. "The Flautist"
chosen by juror Allan Chasanoff
- Portland Photo Month Exhibit at Lightbox Gallery, Astoria, Oregon,
"Pen & Ink 2" chosen by juror Jim Leisy, April/May
- Plates-to-Pixels, 'Enchantment' competition "Apparition"
- chosen by juror Blue Mitchell, December, 2012
- Pinhole to iPhone Invitational, Lake Oswego Festival of the Arts
- 3 images chosen, June, 2012
- Mills Pond House Gallery, St. James, NY - 3 images chosen by juror
Christopher James for inclusion in The Hand-Made Photograph. May-June,
- Lightbox Gallery, Astoria, Oregon - "Seduction" chosen
for inclusion in PDX Photo Month Exhibit, April, 2012
- Solo exhibit, iWitness Gallery, Portland, Oregon - March 2 - April
- Black and White exhibition, Newspace Center for Photography, Portland,
Oregon, "Paul Revere" chosen by Juror: Chris Bennett,
- The Kiernan Gallery "Illusion & Chemistry" exhibition
- Juror Christropher
James. Images chosen: "Birthmark" and "Swish"
- December, 2011.
- Texas Photographic Society 25th Annual Members Show - Marielle
for exhibition by juror, Henry Horenstein, December, 2011
- Hand + Eye: An International Competition of Handcrafted Photography-2011
Jurors: Christina Z. Anderson & Sam Wang - "Wallflower"
& "Mexican Memories" selected for show at Through
This Lens Gallery, Durham, N.C.
October 15 - November 16, 2011.
- Newspace Center for Photography, 3rd Annual Members Showcase
chosen for exhibition, September, 2011
- Lightbox Photographic Gallery, Astoria, Oregon, 2 images chosen
for PhotoCraft show, August, 2011, Juror: Blue Mitchell
- Image Corset chosen for inclusion in book "Identities
Now - Contemporary
Portrait Photography" put out by Peter Hay Halpert Gallery,
NYC. Fall 2011.
- Davis Orton Gallery, Hudson, New York - PortfolioX2 "Overlays"
showing my Some Assembly Required work. May/June 2011
- Centro Fotografico Alvarez Bravo, Oaxaca, Mexico - group exhibit,
- Silvershotz Magazine, Folio 2010 edition, a two page spread about
Assembly Required" portfolio, using 5 images.
- Texas Photographic Society, Captivar La Luz, Juror: Kathy Vargas;
Catrina" September, 2010
- PhotoPlace Gallery, Vermont, Juror: Keith Carter "Incognito"
- PhotoSpiva 2010, Juror: Deborah Klochko, Director of the Museum
of Photographic Arts, San Diego "Sarah"
- Photolucida Critical Mass 2009 - Finalist with "Some Assembly
- PhotoPlace Gallery, Vermont, Juror: Blue Mitchell "Mexican
Memories" October, 2009
- S60 Gallery, SeaTac, WA "Collaboration" Group Show,
- Texas Photographic Society, Alternative Processes Competition,
Juror: Christopher James "Ladies in Waiting" chosen to
travel throughout Texas for 2 years.
- PhotoSpiva 2008 Annual Juried Exhibition, Juror: Rod Slemmons,
2 images selected April, 2008
- Viewpoint Photographic Art Center Visual Edge 2007 - Handcrafted
Jurors: Kerik Kouklis and Mary Swisher, January, 2007
- People in Places exhibition to benefit Habitat for Humanity,
Portland, Oregon, 4 images selected December, 2005
- Photographic Center Northwest, Annual Juried Exhibition, Juror:
Patricia McDonnell, Chief Curator of Tacoma Art Museum, January,
- Glazers Gallery, Seattle, Washington, Solo exhibition, December,
- Café Paloma, Seattle, Washington, Solo exhibition, November,
- Photographic Center Northwest, Documentary exhibition,
- Frye Art Museum, Seattle, Washington, Celebrating Women in the
Arts 2003 Northwest Women Photography Juried Exhibit, January, 2003
- Center for Photographic Art, Carmel, California, Juried Exhibition,
Juror: Weston Naef, Curator for J. Paul Getty Museum, October, 2002
- Durden Gallery, Memphis, Tennessee, Group show, October, 2000
- Miner Gallery, Seattle, Washington, Group show, June, 2000
- Manray, Seattle, Washington, Solo exhibition, April, 2000